Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day

My husband is far away in Idaho having the time of his life visiting with old friends. Chaiya is with him having the time of her life because he is letting her drive everywhere!!!! My living room currently looks like a sweat shop with organza all over in strips everywhere as I try to sew them together for a ceiling treatment. Have a wedding reception this weekend. Hired staff. Hope everyone shows up.
Lydia has recovered from a very rough weekend and horrible Monday. Desating to 62 and grey isn't fun for any of us at all! She lost another tooth and can't wait until the toothfairy comes tonight. Lets hope the toothfairy remembers. Unlike Quayde's last one where that crappy toothfairy forgot 3 times in a row.
I am not really a person that cares too much about Valentines, I am not cynical or anything, it's just that my kiddos don't like cherry tarts. I made cherry tarts for years for them on Valentines. One year Chaiya was brave enough to tell me they hated them :) Oh well. This year they got chocolate which is better anyway. Except Lyd, Barbie gummies with hearts for her. Have a great one and remember the best valentine is loving yourself!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Hello beautiful sister Tracie! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that thinks Valentines day is over rated. I tell on a daily basis I love my husband! I just wanted to tell you how much you have meant to me and been an example to me over the years. You were always the older sister, always had great advice and never let anything get you down. I know that if I have even half of the courage and strength that you have, nothing will ever get in the way of my happiness! You have always loved me, never judging. I don't show my emotions to much but thank you. Thank you for showing me how a sister is supposed to love. Not once over the years did I ever feel that you didn't love or respect me. We all know that there were times when I didn't exactly feel like I belonged. I know the decisions in my life might not be the ones that others would have chose. I knew that no matter what was going on in my life, you were always the constant. I could call or just drop by and you always had open arms. It didn't matter how trivial it might have been, you always treated me and my problems with sincere love and eagerness. I have never fully expressed how much you helped me during those messed up years when I first found out. You were always there to answer my questions, wipe away my tears and let me know that I wasn't alone. I now know that I do fit in and I belong. I think the reason that I didn't go way off the deep end is because I never wanted to see the disappointment in your eyes. Now looking back, I know that we were meant to know eachother. You helped me to love who I am and not feel like an outsider. At times when I thought I had no one else in this world, I always had you. I love you so much! Thank you for being you. Always loving you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home