Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Once again

Yes, once again it is quite late in the evening. Actually it is almost tomorrow. I was studying some marketing websites and staying up waiting for my love to return from work. Alas, sleep is almost overcoming my senses. Tomorrow is a doctor appointment day in Phx. Then returning to unpack more boxes, in the fondest hope of getting this house organized. Hope your day was a successful one. I managed to create paths in this new home of ours. Man! I have a LOT of books.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trac...today is my journey back to Phx and then to Prescott as well! The Healing Fest was beyond words...I'm so grateful to be on a cutting edge program that is soooo transformational and soulfully connecting! Wow! I've got gifts for you and your kiddos... let's get together!!! I love and appreciate you soooo much!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home