Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Yesterday we created a fun afternoon exploring Watson and Willow lakes. There is a very interesting archological dig site over at Willow lake. I took this picture while there. Which is now my desktop picture because I love it! The larger view is of a spiral sun. Tomorrow I will upload some incredible pictures of the dells that we took. Hopefully Sony Image Station will bring up the video clip that I worked on to show you what I have been creating. I'll let you know as soon as its there. Off to Phoenix tomorrow, gas is too expensive.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Very cool Trac! Would you be willing to take us to this site sometime? I'd love to share this kind of magic with my children (and myself too!).
Life is grand!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home