Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Truth and peace

Picked up a book tonight by Dr. Wayne Dyer for Michael's mom who will be here tomorrow. On the opening page he writes exactly how I feel... "......I experience the presence of God in most of my waking moments. It's a feeling of contentment and satisfaction that's beyond anything I might convey in a book. I've come to know the peace of Spirit in my life, and because of this knowing, all of my concerns, problems, accomplishments and accumulations diminish in importance."
Take what you know and expand. It brings much peace, much peace! Especially when you don't know how to put your foot forward on the path the next day. Faith is the opposite of fear. Life is hard but never impossible. He is always with us.
Blessings for your day!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Stina said...

thank you for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home