Saturday, September 10, 2005

busy, busy


I started working on preparing the information and pictures for the brochure I am creating for the business. I need to finish up lesson plans and schedules for the kids' school work. Michael's mom is coming to spend 10 days with us starting on Wednesday and I would like to have more of the house in order. Today had a hint of fall in the wind, just the right little nip of cool as it brushed past me. Soon , very soon it will be time for hot chocolatey mornings. Curled up in my comfortable chair with a throw wrapped around as the steam floats up from my cup. For now though I concentrate on brochure prep, school prep and mother-in-law prep

4 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracie,
Thank you for the mention. Honestly, I feel guilty calling this a job!!! I'm very glad you feel some relief though when I am there. Have come to love and care so much for you and your family. a I even feel apart of it. That means alot to me.
Think the chair cover is absolutely beautiful! Good work! See you in the morning.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Stina said...

hello all you guys!! i just want you know you are missed out in your old ward!! tracie, i miss talking to ya in primary...it hit me pretty hard today! :) you guys are such a wonderful family!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Ninny said...

LOVE the chair covers. Wow! And grinned at hot chocolatey mornings- my favorite thing to say when fall nips the air. Too bad I said it weeks ago since we were plunged into fall then! Miss you!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Trac...would you be willing to share with me the strength and courage it took to create your own business? I'm in need of creating my own practice and would love the support of a fellow homeschooling mom of lots of kids who has made it through single mom-hood. HELP!
I love you, Kristi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home