Thursday, June 01, 2006

the year is what????

It is June! Amazing that the year is heading down to be half over. Summer is started, we are in the midst of relatives having a nice visit and Carrie my sister has probably already got most of her ideas for Christmas already formulated and planned. Unlike me. I got some new organza in a lovely shade of black, for a wedding in August and I am just excited about having work. One of my joys this morning was visiting with Kristi and relaxing in her new incredibly comfortable chair. I am taking each day and enjoying it. We went to Goldwater lake this afternoon and for the first time in awhile it really felt good walking around and having some energy. The fog that has been over me since Thayne's birth feels like it is lifting a little. It has been an incredible struggle. Not just emotionally but it has literally been a physical weight that some days has been really difficult to handle. So Lydia has surgery next week and then it is Thayne's birthday. I need to re-create that reality so this will be a happy postive month. On to a happy month and to a positive rest of the year.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Onto a Happy June!!! Hurray! When I think of June...I think of being told I only have 3 weeks to live (nearly 5 years ago!) and sending those doctors a birthday card from me for my birthday! HAHAHA!
Trac, it was wonderful having you over yesterday! I'll send you relaxing energy from the beach, and mucho gratitude for taking care of the house for us.

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surgery, next week?! Did I miss something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home