Tuesday, October 24, 2006

For Thanksgiving


This will be my new kitchen for Thanksgiving. We will get the keys on Nov. 15th and of course try to move and get settled in by Thanksgiving. hahaha. Our new home has a wonderful deck all along the back stepping down to a white picket fenced grass area. Did I mention the jetted whirlpool sunk-in tub in the master bath? Okay so we are all a little excited mostly because it means we will be warm this winter. We will not be embarrased to have people come over because the living room is colder inside than out, as it is in this house. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Now I have to get back to work....pulling off a miracle this weekend transforming the pueblo over at the Smoki museum.

4 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hurray for all of you!!!!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Ninny said...

I was just gonna email you and see what was up with the house. I am so happy for you and the kitchen looks wonderful. Be sure to post more pictures later so we can see the backyard and tub! My prayers for success are with you for this upcomign wedding!

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful.....

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you guys found a place. This just means that we're going to have to come back out to see the new place. Good thinking on your part.
Love you all, your sis in law

 

Post a Comment

<< Home