Friday, January 05, 2007

Forward

I have been working on new main lesson plans , as requested by the older girls' ideas. Looks like we are going to explore the Tsars of Russia. Lydia will probably love trying to make the craft work we will be doing as it involves fake eggs. Maybe she will stop asking about Easter. We are going to start with Peter the Great, next week. I have a wedding merchants convention on Monday through Wednesday so the fun will be delayed until I get back. Quayde's birthday is coming up. I need to come up with a new fantastic idea since he shot down my medival theme. Can I do better than the pirate one of a few years back? I don't know. The pirate ship cake that had been attacked (fell apart) is going to be hard to top.
Thayne is laughing in the living room as I write this and that is one of my joys! I am grateful to have such happy children that get along so well!
Chaiya is signed up and paid for her Ventian glass blowing class in Oregon next month. The lady on the phone was wonderful to talk to. Now we just have to get her there.
I think I am going to reincorporate our evening candle and readings. I don't know how we got off track but it is always been a great closing to our day. Just looking for a few good books! As if that is hard.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hurray for candle lighting and book reading! I too felt prompted to get back to family connection through reading together. And yes... which book to choose from...hmmmm... let us know which one you choose first. LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home