Sunday, September 25, 2005

Vibrationally fulfilled

The days have been so full this week that I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog. Thursday evening we enjoyed going to the fair with our children. It was perfect weather, the cool just tempting us as we ran from ride to ride. This year was cleaner and much better than in the past. Our friends from the school group were there also. Lydia and Emily had a blast riding around and around in the strawberry ride. For two little five year olds they sure can make it spin! Friday night Michael and I went back to the fair just us. Michael is VERY interested in old tractors so we sat and watched them pull for awhile. Explored all the exhibits and then went out to eat dinner at Applebee's. It was his birthday treat from his mom. On Saturday I took Nana to the airport then was blessed to attend a workshop in Fountain Hills (courtesy of Kristi , thank you so much) featuring Dr. Harold Grandstaff Moses. It was incredible!!!!! We learned about the vibrational signatures of stars, patterns that music makes, how to increase our own vibrations to be more intune to the Spirit and so, so much more. One of the highlights that I will never forget was the creation of our personal "signature" tune. It was a small enough group that he could bless each of our lives by letting us lay under the grand piano and play our very own personal song. The music spoke so deeply to my soul, the recognition, the understanding and it is very sacred to me. It was enlightening, enjoyable and even the food was incredible. I highly recommend going to a workshop with this man if you ever have the chance.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Thank you my best friend for attending Saturday! I'm planning on doing a class on resonating with our heart through vibrations of sound and color and receiving the wisdom and creating our reality from that wisdom...some based on what I learned yesterday! WooHoo! For more info on Harold Moses his website is: http://www.harmonicscience.org/contact.php
In-Chant is coming to Prescott soon...I'll keep you posted.

 
At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
What fun! love the pictures from the fair!!! Kristi, if you ever read the comments, I just wanted to thank you for feeding Tracie's soul!!! What a gift! Lot's of Love and Light, Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home