Friday, October 07, 2005

taxes

Last night I was up reviewing all the paperwork, request forms etc... to get the fifteen million numbers from various gov't agencies to be a legal business. Even though I am a service business and do not re-sell I still have to pay the money to get the transaction priviledge number for both the state and the city of Prescott. I think they are just out for my money! So I hate paperwork but it has to be done.
Michael and the older kids are headed to Tempe to Gammage to view a musical this evening. Thanks to my friend Lori for the free tickets that her family couldn't use. It will be great for Quayde to see an on stage production. I used to take the girls all the time to see plays at the Herberger and Tempe playhouse but we haven't done much of that since moving up north. They were so excited to be going.
Lydia, Thayne and I haven't figured out how we are going to party on this Friday night, yet maybe go to bed early (hahahaha) and listen to the coyotes howl out the bedroom window.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well maybe I will come party with the three of you! Don't think Tuscon is a good deal right now....lol Oh the best layed plans we make!!! Who knows maybe tomorrow I will change my mind and go. In the meantime, don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep. j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home