Friday, January 06, 2006

just stuff

Sometimes best laid plans get set aside for sick children. It is hard to remember that it is winter when it is 65+ degrees outside. Lydia's body however seems to remember just fine. This is only her second winter that she hasn't had to be on oxygen all the time. Nights have been horrible though. I haven't slept in about a week, Michael is a sweetie and trys to let me get a few hours after everyone is awake in the mornings but I bet it will take years to recoup in the future.
This afternoon Michael and Chaiya worked on some new types of appetizers, vegan ones. Not bad at all but after they set for awhile the garlic got a little stronger. Chaiya made an incredible chocolate rose, promptly ate it then made a special one for Kristi.
My husband is so cool but watch out in the grocery store he loves to shop for unique food items. We could spend hours and hours looking at different things. Right now he is on a cheese kick. Thank you to everyone who is supporting his habit , makes him a very happy man!
I am drink hot cocoa at the moment that is quite tasty (I know...the sign on the fridge)and listening to an annoying game of bop-it. All thanks to my best friend. :)
I have tons of church stuff to complete...no where near done and I have to turn in the report on Sunday.
Yesterday we went on a field trip for our AZ history requirement for the older girls. Montezuma Castle , which isn't a castle and Montezuma never was there. Quayde really surprised me by being very interested in the plants and all the uses that the natives employed for each one. He said he wanted to try out the plant with the poisonous berries for stupefying fish and washing soap. It was really a nice little trip
Well I am trying to multi task too much here so I uess that's it for now folks!

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You posted at 6:36 pm and were drinking what at the time? Oh my, I hope the rest of your night was okay!

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

which cocoa did you try first?
Thanks for inviting us over for Christmas and New Years (all in one day!)...and thanks for the totally delicious treats! And for being YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home