Monday, February 27, 2006

The land of Ting Ting


Today had many many components! This is the land of Ting Ting. I have been designing centerpieces for the Boy Scout Blue and Gold Banquet tomorrow night. In the center is a container that we will have dry ice fog coming out of when the families have their dinner. The spiral things at the top, I spray painted gold. They really are called ting ting. Hopefully they will look as cool and futuristic tomorrow night as they do on my table this evening.
Tonight I also was able to drive my van for the first time in 6 months. I now have an official "Hayes" auto. My loving husband switched out the transmission with one from the parts van. The only odd thing is that now we shift from a little tiny cable. I call it innovative and it is now theft proof since it would totally confuse a real person. You just have to count as you are pulling on it or pushing it in so you get the right gear.
I also found a video of Lydia when she was about 5-6 months, its just a little clip that the physical therapist had taken. Lots of sad memories of difficult times but her little smile made up for all of it! But best of all is that she will be 6 in a few months. Here's a little song that says it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home