Friday, March 10, 2006

Kick it

Quayde got hit with the high fever, headache etc... a week ago, I was next. Determined that the others would be not so bad we started using the Sambucol I had in the cabinet and forgot about. Lydia is still well! All of the members of our family that started at the first signs are well. Quayde and I are still struggling with congestion and coughs. Check this link to see why this will be an important item in our family medicine closet. Plus side it tasted pretty good!

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel back, both Wayne and Rebekah has the same thing, only Rebekah has a UTI along with her's again. I'm going to the health food store in town and pick up some of the stuff you were talking about. I can't afford to get this stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home