Sunday, March 05, 2006

Barbie

Today Lydia found the Barbie bin. The Barbie bin that hasn't been touched in a zillion years but was still located within all the stuff we own. So I helped her sort out the junk from the clothes and the total is.....5 Barbie heads, 3 legs, 1 arm and part of a body!
We did find 2 regular sized Barbies intact, 1 odd sized one, 2 Kelly sized and two babies. We had a lovely woman make the older girls modest clothes for the Barbies when they played with them all those years ago. So this will be an adventure for Lydia, but I will not dress them over and over. I swear really, I mean it! It won't happen....oh okay Lydia let me put on that pretty purple one.
( we won't mention that I WAS going to be the perfect mother 17 years ago and would never have one of those sexist toys in my house, Grandma bought the first one~!)

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in this world ever is perfect.I think you've come as close to perfect as I've seen in a long time. Do your children Know how lucky they are to have you for a mom? Love ya Nana

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who has a zillion barbies also. Bet we could put the whole group together and have all the parts for at least 20 dolls. We have clothes also, and yeah you will change their clothes, I have to all the time.

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who has a zillion barbies also. Bet we could put the whole group together and have all the parts for at least 20 dolls. We have clothes also, and yeah you will change their clothes, I have to all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home