Sunday, June 04, 2006

QOTD

Conversation between Quayde and I at about 11:00pm last night with myself having very little sleep over the last several days......

Quayde: Mom, will you plug in my nightlight?
Me: Sure I will but I need to find it Quayde was playing with it earlier
Quayde: What?!
Me: Dad took it away from Quayde so it wouldn't get broke
Quayde: Mom...I don't understand
Me: Look it's simple. Quayde had your nightlight and Dad put it up somewhere so I have to find it. Quayde was playing with it and we didn't want it to get broken.
Quayde (speaking very slowly now to me): Mom are you saying I was playing with my nightlight???
Me (still not catching on): NO! I'm saying Quayde had it!!
Quayde: MOM I DON'T THINK YOU ARE OKAY!

After he said that we both cracked up laughing when I finally realized I had not been saying Thayne's name the whole time.

need more sleep

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny! Got a good chuckle out of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home