Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wednesday night dog movie

Imagine running down the street with visions of guns, kidnapping, your partner lying hurt but you must go on to save the others...... and the music plays on. Yes Ladies and Gentlemen I forced the children to watch Benji last night on the square. It was a beautiful evening though! My best friend and Chelsi even dropped by to watch the last stirring scenes. It was re-colorized and looked much better than the video version we have here at home. Quayde said he even thought it wasn't too bad of a movie. And yes if you are wondering there really is a www.benjimovies.com

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

I took my kids to Instant Replay, a good local band. I love that our town is small enough to have fun things downtown for families!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home