Friday, June 16, 2006

relaxing is important too

Been reading "The Game of Life" by Florence Scovel Shinn. It's an excellent supreme book on how to change your life and manifest the things that you need and desire. I haven't read her other works but if they are any thing like this I will!
This week I had a huge list of things to accomplish and was feeling behind, so I made the choice to act as if I had plenty of time and relax. Michael and I went and walked the square on Wednesday night and watch part of the parks and rec. movie of the week, Lassie. It was breezy and beautiful. Yesterday I took a few hours off and enjoyed running around with the kids, we even went to the mall to listen to a band play . Today I worked after visiting with my best friend. It helped to keep everything in perspective and I got a great deal accomplished. I have a photo montage project, 5 weddings and prep for a surprise birthday party that I am currently working on. I still need to make proofs of invitations and create some floral arrangements for a ceremony but I have most of tomorrow to do that.
Thanks goes to Zack for being intuitive and buying me my favorite handmade soap!!!
I am liking the way the living room feels with my new furniture, the large sofa is less tall than our previous one and it lets the Chi flow much better through the room.
Off to work some more before bed. Been dreaming about Victorian style wedding decor. Have my new socks on without shoes :)

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Ninny said...

That is SO wierd! I just looked at that book on Wed and read the back cover. Looks like a really good one!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hi my best friend!
So glad you are enjoying one of my favorite books! Hurray for finally getting it into your hands!
I'll pass on your appreciation to Zack...he was so cute smelling all the soaps...and wondering what you would like best.
I'm appreciating your shift into wonder, creativity and manifestation! If you read over your blog...this shift is huge, and so very inspiring! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home