Sunday, September 03, 2006

Come play

I receive a newsletter email from a copy writing marketer every week. Most of the time its 'buy my workshop stuff' but this last week she passed on an incredible site. It has a free game about being abundant and having prosperity in your life. This was right up my alley as I have used several of the principles from the site in my life. If you are ready to have some fun,(yes your money relationship can be fun) and maybe change your relationship and have more flowing to you check out this site and play! I am having my older girls play as a homeschool assignment. I was a little surprised by my first choice to spend $100.00 Feeling the need to create more order in my life with plastic shoeboxes that have labels.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Hi Trac!
I'm having fun growing with the prosperity game! Wow, a grand 3 days in a row to spend! So far the issue for me that comes up is self pampering. I actually got sick thinking of spending money on a massage, RET and coaching session, pedicure and hair appointment for myself! I'm playing with how I'm okay with going to see helpful people when I'm sick. Time for a new story! Wondering about a prosperity game blog where we could share our experiences. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home