Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Almost but not quite

Yes , today is Feb 28 and Tomorrow March 1 and somewhere in-between in the magical realm of time is our anniversary. This year I composed Michael a paper back book through www.mypublisher.com It turned out amazing! I will definitely use them again possibly for a large portfolio of my wedding stuff. The only thing I would change was the font. I tried to cram all of our magical poem and words to the song from our wedding ceremony onto the page. So we might need a magnifying glass when we are old. I did give Michael the book earlier in the month. I don't think he was all that impressed but I love it. If you would like to see it click here then add #787033 to the pass code. Even the picture that weren't that good turned out looking nice.

For those of you who were wondering...the nurse will not be back. Although we found her stethoscope in Maliea's bedroom the other day(?) and will return it to nurses network.

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary!
May this year bring your hearts even more in unity, your lives more easeful and each and every moment be filled with awe, wonder and appreciation for the love you have for each other.

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wouldnt let me see it It keeps telling me I need the book Id a number starting with a 1 or 2.Did you get my message on your machine singing (lol) to you? Love ya Nana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home