Wednesday, August 17, 2005

breathing

Sometimes I wish breathing were a little less important here. I was up all night with Lydia who is on about 2 .5 liters of oxygen right now. It looks like it is going to be another long night. By the way, just so everyone knows this, soy yoghurt is not nice when thrown up. On the other up side, Maliea read a whole book about mathematicians, Quayde did 70 math problems and Chaiya aced her paper on negative numbers today. Slowly getting the office in order, so I can work on business stuff. Need to make a brochure and a rental list. I miss traveling and letterboxing since both have been put on hold, I long a little for the open road and a really good audio book. Off to get some sleep and dream while I can. Going to try for an aquamarine brain wave to catch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home