Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Back up beepers

It is almost midnight and the incessant noise of back up beepers continues. How do I evolve enough to learn to love construction? It is the third night of the annoyance. Michael's dad and Ruth were smart to get a hotel in Phx, they just don't realize it yet. The Drone music and Lydia's machine are great at blocking the sound. Lydia's machine used to annoy me. Does one appreciate the familiar more than the new? Maybe if I stay up long enough and become more sleep deprived I won't hear any sounds at all. I keep trying to remember it is temporary.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reminded of the music you hear in Lydia's machine with the overtones. Guessing you could have a symphony with back up beepers and machines if you stretched a bit farther into creativity. lol
Good luck with in-laws again!

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the Sleeping Dragon and sound of swirling, bubbling mist!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Trac said...

cindy that sounds so magical maybe my bedroom with the machines truly is another world

 

Post a Comment

<< Home