Tuesday, October 11, 2005

dancing

There have been several emotional filled entries written in this blog in the last week that I have had on for a small moment and then deleted.
Trop Travail has been the house that Chaiya was cleaning- it's French for too much work. Vicki has a sign that states that on the front. No kidding. I am hoping that Chaiya feels a sense of accomplishment in it all. Even though we needed to help her accomplish the large undertaking, she went after it, she manifested it to fill her needs. I am proud of her.
Michael and I have been dancing, finding our steps, learning our music. Having so many intense life changes in so short of time has been discordant on the outside but the music is sweet inside. Shopping yesterday I heard a song play that he sent me several years ago on a download. Made me smile and YES! dreams do come true.
I have been trying to create space in our bedroom, amidst the baby stuff, pre-schooler stuff, and the medical stuff. Space where we can remember that we are adults and not just parents. Found an incredible lamp at Kirkland's, this is a store where I want to spend all of the money I have flowing to me. Since most of the time my home is decorated in Early American Childhood, it is nice to go and browse and pretend I have a thousand dollars just to blow on decor.
It is October, with all that brings for me. I envy my sister Ginny who fills uplifted and thrives at this time of year. It is always a struggle for me to stay out of the vortex.
Michael's father and step mom arrive tomorrow evening, maybe just maybe I will have everything accomplished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home