Sunday, January 08, 2006

I am beginning to hate weekends! Lydia was well all night long. I on the other hand was sick, believe me green chilies are not something anyone wants to throw up! Thayne was running a fever all night long but seemed fine this morning. So I had to teach Lydia's class at church on 45 mins of sleep. I do think those 5 year old won't forget how to choose the right after I made them play follow the leader for 25 minutes and how we only have rules to keep us safe and mothers without sleep are a little loupy trying to teach 7 five year olds. So I curled my hair cause I didn't have time to wash it this morning and Lydia and I looked liked we belonged together today. I am not sure its a look that I can maintain though. The stuck my finger in a light socket look only seems to look great on Lydia.
Monday is looking better and better!

1 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Spring time wellness and more sleep for you. Blessings on your day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home