Friday, March 24, 2006

Didn't have to share


It is 10:30 pm at night and I just found a 1/2 full hidden Dr. Pepper behind my chair in the living room. It was left over from a best friend visit! I love you Kristi.
Feeling better about the "Emily" wedding. Found some wonderful flowers tonight and Michael experimented with some super yummy food I am very impressed with him. It's going to be a great one. There is a pop up pond in my bathtub. I still haven't figured out how to make the fountain attachment work, I might need a stronger pump. Still working on the walkway idea. I am thinking of faux painting on heavy paper and I am going to use green burlap for the fake grass. Going to make some mini cheesecakes to "try" out tomorrow. You know those need work hehehehe lots of tasting required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home