Sunday, September 10, 2006

Serious love/hate relationship

Yesterday Quayde ran in the house all excited. He had been down at the creek and there was a great blue heron. He got Maliea and they spent a good part of the next couple of hours down watching it eat , exploring and playing in the water. Today the toliets and bathtubs are all backed up again!!! I hate this house but I love that the kids can play and explore nature in our backyard. I am so sad that this house couldn't be a home that we needed. But the weather has already started to change slightly and we are trying to figure out how in the world to stay warm here this winter without $450+ electric bills like last year. There are days where I sit and love the green trees out the window and feel at peace; but the rats, mice, bugs, sludge, leaking roof etc.... and etc..... make me angry. I wish I felt like it was time to move but I haven't felt that impression yet...still waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home