Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I have a bad relationship right now with this blog...I have been trying to upload pictures for two days now with no luck!!!!!:(
So quick summary and I will try again tomorrow morning. Went to "Conversations With God" movie...go see it, if for nothing else to get a perspective on being homeless. There were several times I cried for him, especially the first time he ate from the dumpster because his hunger overcame his pride. We will definitely buy the dvd.
Smoki Museum wedding a big success! Antlers CAN be hidden with a large floral display.
Tonights Halloween party was okay. We had fun decorating part of a little room with a witches lab complete with beating heart.
Pictures coming soon.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Ninny said...

You aren't the only one Trac. It took me over an hour to download the halloween pics. Try changing the size.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home