Tuesday, March 13, 2007

busy again

It feels like it has been forever since I have had anytime to post or even read anyone's blog. I have been busy trying to work out details for my sister Marissa's wedding weekend. She is one of 6 current brides that I am working with. Tonight I just had another contract signed. 4 of these weddings are in May and I still have one of those weekends free. Marissa's colors are a moss (olive) green and chocolate brown which is yummy. Her invites turned out really well. At least our mom thinks they are great. We are trying out some new software as a trial run from elmsoftware.com It might be worth the money, it's a little pricey. The only draw back I see right now is that Michael is a computer hog and won't let me work with the program. He loves to do computer stuff. That is where he really belongs. He needs to find or create a job that he can work with them. He just glows and is full of energy when he is figuring out a program. I am off to search the internet for dark eggplant colored chair sashes. Hope you are having fun too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home