Sunday, August 28, 2005

long days

I am wondering if it is possible to get in bed before 11:30 each night. Right now, not even consideration. I am up waiting for a batch of shirts to finish spinning in the laundry, the same thing I was doing when I started this blogging several weeks ago. I have a huge list of things to do for the next rental, namely iron and fold 80 chair covers and lots and lots of tablecloths. Need to get the brochure made within the next two weeks. Michael's mom is arriving on the 14th and we haven't even started getting things unpacked. The office is coming together, thanks to my fantastic husband! The desk is in place with the computer hooked up, both bookshelves and my chair are all in place. Have a new camera that I haven't had time to even play with yet. There will be new pics once I get a chance to explore the possibilities. On to another week!

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Trac,
I hear that you are really busy! I also hear that you love and appreciate your husband. I invite you to love and appreciate your wonderful self for all that you do, and don't do. Loving you! Kristi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home