Monday, August 22, 2005

magical sunset

Tonight there was a great sunset as Michael and I were coming down the hill. It was really magical seeing both lakes, the Dells, and Granite Mountain bathed in the streams of remaining sunlight. I really needed it. Maliea and I traveled to Phoenix today for another dr visit. She is so brave! They cut out three moles and are sending them to the lab. We will have results the middle of next week. Sometimes I have to rely on the 'heavy' grace, that I don't have the whole picture. It is really hard sometimes just to trust that it is all for the best.
I love love love my new office! It is really relaxing even though I am still surrounded by boxes. How did I ever get all of this in the other house? I got my new business cards today. They are perfect and I love the look. Things are falling into place and it feels good. I've got to iron chair covers and tablecloths for the rental next week. It is another pink wedding so I already have most of the tulle done.
It has been a long day.

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ninny said...

I miss the sunsets MOST! I think I will need to move to Idaho so I can enjoy them again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home