Wednesday, August 24, 2005

advice

If any one has even half as much stuff as I and are planning to move in the next year; start now! That's the best advice there is I can give today.
I can't believe how much we have accumulated. The end is in sight.
Got my room, the bathroom, kids room and closet plus the upstairs finished. Just the rest of the T-room, living room and kitchen woo-hoo! What a mess! I am sure my stress levels will be less once everything is done and we are completely moved in to the new house.
My friend Lynn came by today and painted the bathroom. She just saved me a couple hours work and she did a great job. Thanks so very much Lynn!!!!
Quayde and I have been reading a version of Beowulf each night before bed. Well, we decided that maybe it is not a good idea to read about Grendel and his mother before heading off to dreamland each evening. Have to finish during daylight hours and maybe next time I will chose a more appropriate bedtime book.
Headed to bed for a couple hours sleep, definitely need more but its just not going to happen.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice Trac! Last month we got rid of tons of our stuff, it's so liberating! Getting ready for a big move sometime. Sooooooo...when can I come and visit? Rumor has it that I have to wait til the new house is all put together (or something like that). Going nuts waiting!!!
Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home