Wednesday, August 24, 2005

On the Laundromat wall

Posted on a bulletin board at the Laundromat wall, surrounded by hundreds of little 3x5 cards and posters in Spanish.
"To awaken your unique strengths, visualize yourself in your full confidence and power throughout the day and in your dreams. Trust that your actions and experiences will guide you to enable your fullest potential"
Went to throw tablecloths in a dryer there and got enlightenment for the day. Nice reminder of what I already know. God works in interesting paths

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for inspiring my day! I check your blog each day to get a much needed "best friend fix" in our busy lives.
Yesterday on the entrainment table I was focusing on my Hendricks manifestation statement...but during the entrainment it shifted to "I Create the Life I Love! I Love the Live I Create!" (smiling with flow in my body as I write this). Yummalicious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home