Monday, October 17, 2005

Angels

One of my joys is friends who feel comfortable enough to just drop by anytime! Today my dear friend Suzy , who is also Lydia's physical therapist, noticed how close we were located to where her god daughter lives and blessed us by coming by. I haven't seen her in several months and she always lifts my spirits. Lydia has brought many interesting people into our lives. Some I would like to shoot right now (her ortho doc) and some like Suzy who embodies life in each step. It was a soul thing when we first met, she told me to trust my instinct about Lydia and always have hope, she buoyed me on days when I felt I would drown with the responsibilities. I am so grateful to have many such people I call friends.

On another note: Felt very impressed today that my parking angel Harold was off duty and sent an angel named Howard. With the all excellent parking places I secured today I am incredibly grateful. NO ONE can say I don't have these helpers considering I don't believe in luck and getting parking in front of the library in the mall is a sheer gift from heaven.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am surprised Harold took the day off! Maybe you all have just worn him out with your constant activities and parking needs. lol I am really curious though, how did you know Howard's name? Did Harold tell you ahead of time? Love you!

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear...now your sister will have to sing Hark the Howard Angels Sing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home