Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Imagery

Trying some new techniques with Lydia's spine. It can't hurt and I really don't care at this point if everyone thinks I am slightly off. So Lydia has a picture of a spine on her wall, it is very colorful. And statement that says, " I have a healthy and straight spine". Every day we are repeating it when she is in bed and I told her we are focusing on the green part that's where on her its messed up. The more research I do on spine stuff the more I am amazed that ortho docs only focus on surgery. Several spine centers publish articles on how most scoloisis and kyphosis are caused by infections. Did you know there is a tuberculosis of the spine? So we are also using essential oils but it is causing the toxins to come out and she feels like garbage. I know that her spine problems are because of the surgery gone wrong. I have a lot of faith that God made our bodies to know exactly how to heal themselves. He is the great doctor! He didn't send us down here just to fend for ourselves without a design. So we first work on her spine, then we are going to work on simply changing that DNA. Why not? I have manifested lots of other things.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm at your service anytime, please feel free to ask me.

I love you!
Kristi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home