Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's over

The day has gone, the night has come and now it's time for bed. That is my current mantra as I am dragging this weary body to my room.
Plenty of food, plenty of family, plenty to be grateful for! Had a great time this afternoon and even had my sister Ginny dropped by via webcam and telephone, that was a treat.
It was kind of like a wedding, throwing it all together for a few hours, lots of love , then the mess to clean up and it's like it didn't happen. EXCEPT... leftovers!!!
In our house we call them laughovers... cause it has always been fun figuring out what to do with them.
So I am very grateful tonight for an incredible husband, wonderful children, my spirituality, all the extended family, my home, the abundance of food we have, the talents I posess, the friends that continually bless my life by their diversity and wisdom, and at the moment very grateful for this nice comfy bed that I am going to slip in between the covers in one moment.
I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful also!

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing...how fast it goes by after so much prep work? I guess that's a good lesson on enjoying the journey.
We had an amazing Thanksgiving, it feels so new and different here! Yay! We invited 5 friends over to share our feast...2 kinds of turkey, 3 different cranberry sauces, 3 different whipped creams to go on the 4 pies, plenty of leftovers to feast again on Saturday with Zack and Tashi after the Phx Zoo trip! (missing them more than I would imagine)
I love you my best friend!!! Welcome to the Christmas Season!

Kristi

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic time! All went well in Utah too. Not even one fight. The jello turned out perfect. It set up beautifully and was a hit. Thanks. See you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home