Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ramblings

If you want to play some incredibly beautiful computer game that actually almost nourish you try Orisinal. I don't mind the kids playing these and they have nice music and incredible soothing graphics. I'm am attempting to type with one hand while nursing a half asleep little one. He is growing way to quickly. There is nothing quite like snuggling with a wee one on a cold Autumn evening. I need to plan out school for the next couple of weeks not sure Edgar Allen Poe is who I want to have the girls study right before our holidays. Hanukkah is right at Christmas this year so I want to find the balance between the two somehow. Michael has never been here to participate with us , so I want it to be meaningful for him also.
Tomorrow is a Chandler trip to Maliea's orthodontic dr. She says she might get Christmas colors for bands. Will it be red and green or blue and white? They don't have metallic colors yet.
I am inviting everyone here for Thanksgiving. It is incentive to get the dining room cleaned up how I would like it to be. Finally perfected the family roll recipe with the egg replacer, might ask Mom to make the holiday jello, cause I have never made it perfect. Chaiya and I are still coming up with ideas for centerpieces. Quayde wants to do place cards. It should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home