Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This is work?


The joy of doing something you love for work, is just that a joy! My mom knew me better than myself all those teenage years ago. She told me I should be an interior designer. I, of course, thought she was crazy. Now many many years later I feel so comfortable in this niche of wedding design and decor.
I am not sure that I would have had as much confidence and business sense if I had started earlier. Knowledge and wisdom do come with age and experience. I am so blessed that I have an incredible husband that supports and loves me. Why do I do weddings..because it is a constant reminder of the pure love I feel for my own partner and soul mate.

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo Trac! Are you for hire to decorate my Life Empowerment office or just my next wedding (cough cough). lol
I love you!!!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Ninny said...

That is gorgeous! You definately have a talent there.

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREEN GRASS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home