Sunday, October 23, 2005

Working on web

I have come to the conclusion that those people who get paid to develop websites deserve every penny. I have been working for hours and have a total of 2 pages done how I like them. This is definitely going to be a work in progress for a little while. Once We Do! We Do! is up and running , I'll let everyone have a link.
This week will prove a long one by the calendar forecast.
Two trips to Phoenix for doctor appointments and Michael will be working over 30 hours at his "part-time" job. Quayde has scouts 3 times and the older girls have activities also. Plus we need to work on getting ready for Halloween. Lydia wants to be a pirate like Quayde.

I can hardly believe that October is nearly over. For the first time ever I could have used a little extra of this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home