Friday, October 28, 2005

long week over

The problem with a week that is packed is that it goes by quickly but not quick enough. Lydia's doctor seems to have lost her MRI results and said he would call ....that was 4 days ago. Maliea's appointment went very well this morning and she has grown another 1/4 of an inch!! She just might make it to 5'4" only 3/4" left to go. Most Turners girls do not have this great of results with the growth hormone. She has been very blessed.
Have no clue what we are doing for Halloween. Our ward doesn't have a party or anything so I am feeling kind of lost this weekend. On Monday we are going to share in the fun with our best friends. Better figure out costumes.
I wanted to have the website finished by this evening. It is not going to happen. I have restyled pages, deleted, reframed etc.... I still have much work to accomplish.
Was going to go out with my husband this evening to have some time for us but I guess that fell through since I am sitting here and he is sitting in the living room. I am thinking that we are just to tired to care since it has been such a long week.
It is almost November and I need to mix up a new batch of hot cocoa mix to keep me company on these cold evenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home