Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Quayde is perfect

I love children! I love almost all the kids I ever meet. I love being in primary and teaching etc...so it might come as a surprise that tonight I wanted to strangle this "little" boy named Wyatt, at scouts. He was so mean and disrespectful that I just wanted to spit. He really hurt another boy by pulling the chair out from under him twice. But instead of killing this child. I put my arm around him and gave him a nice long "tracie" chat.
Quayde is moving up into this group of boys, which I am having misgivings about. Now Quayde has had his moments in the past. But now everyone in our new ward thinks he is pretty perfect. Quayde was the only boy who helped tonight. Didn't run around like a banshee and was respectful to everyone. He was so great, they sent him home with all the extra candy and extra refreshments! ackkkkkkkkkk!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Dugi said...

ward as in LDS ward? cool! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home