Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Retail heaven

I am in love with a store! Yes it is true, there is a retail heaven on earth. The food in their restaurant was inexpensive and delicious. Maliea and I spent hours there and only made it through 1/2 of the 1st floor. If you ever get a change, a $100 spare dollars and a full day go to Warner Rd and I-10 to the IKEA store. The website is not as fun, it definitely is something that you must experience. Everything is priced to fit even my budget. When you can buy 6 tumblers for $1.49 and lamps for $7 and the organza I needed 6 yards of it for only $9, it has my vote. Okay and the $1 cinnamon rolls that are as wonderful and large as Cinnabon at the end of the shopping adventure make any money spent well worth it.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Richard and I went to IKEA this past month lol. I followed the arrows on the floor for what seemed like eons of time to find the exit! IT'S HUGE!!! I liked how they have food stops throughout the store, someone could get lost and starve. ;) Maybe some flares would be good to send up as well. Did you check out the kids playland? Amazing! Glad you two had a fun time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home