Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Dr apt.

Today we had an appointment with Dr. Shindell. When I was sick last month and running a fever for a few days all that ran through my head was the questions and answers I wanted from this man. Being sick helped me process all the anger I had been feeling since Lydia's botched spine surgery. So when Lyd and I went in today I felt much healthier about approaching him with my concerns. He and I had a GREAT talk. Lydia's spine is now at 77% which is another 4 % less than 3 months ago. Dr. Shindell said that he would never go against my "gut" instinct and that I knew Lyd best and he would trust my judgment. We are now on much better footing. We don't have to go back to see him again until October.
Afterward the whole family went to IKEA and ate lunch, bought some very fun cups, bowls and eating utensils and drooled over all the cool furniture we want.
It has been a good day.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Wahoo for good days, great talks, and fun connection time with family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home