Monday, April 24, 2006

Tax return

Lydia is finally breathing better and its a very good thing cause we do not want her to be sick at DISNEYLAND! Yes we are on our way on Thursday for several fun filled (note: exausting for me) days. We are going to the science museum, La Brea tar pits, Disneyland, the beach and sleeping at a very nice hotel. This will all come to pass thanks to our tax return! We also are paying off Michael's truck and saving some for moving to a new house. We went tonight and purchased bright blue shirt for all of us to wear and aqua socks to play at the beach in.
We chose to do this before wedding season is here in full force, so the kids feel like there is more to life than tulle and silk flowers.
Stay tuned !

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun my best friend and family! I look forward to checking your blog for updates on your adventure! And Trac, let me introduce you to the word AND... it goes like this "several fun filled days AND invigorating for me"...lol...Katie and Gay Hendricks are huge AND people, AND setting my intent like this has brought much more flow and ease to my life. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home