Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just listen

When the universe presents a concept to you over and over in the past two weeks from lots of totally different sources, its time to sit up and listen so you can pay attention to the messages.
My best friend Kristi has been playing with the concept that our culture seems to focus on the I Must : Have then Do then Be which should be reversed. First we need to Be then Do then the having just flows to us. So she wrote in her blog about it, then the audio book I am listening to mentions it, then two other sources are screaming it to me so I will start paying attention. Then today I am surfing the web looking up homeschooling stuff and come across this concept again with a GREAT definition of BEING. So it is like this; BEING translates into why we are here.
BEING = Born to Expand the Infinite Nature of God.
So come play some more and visit this site to have daily insights and inspiration that will lift you, surprise you and take you on an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home