Monday, March 19, 2007

Blogger won't let me post on anyone's blogs. Says I don't exists, but it let me sign on here. hummmm.
They say that every bride knows what she wants....you just have to ask the right questions. I'm running out of time trying to figure out the questions. I have 7 weddings in the next several months. I want them all to be perfect for each one of my brides. I want this to be fun and enjoyable. I also have a reputation to uphold. You are only as good as your last event in this business.
For any one who misconstrued this post previously , I was trying to express that I was having fun with my sister Marissa's wedding stuff. That it wasn't about her. It was never meant to be mean or negative. I was trying to say that she wasn't any problem what-so-ever!!!! I have said I am sorry to her and to my knowledge we have worked it out.
I have new clients who want to see what I create. I have old clients with more children who I want their future business.
I closed another contract and got paid today. I needed to find some floral so we headed out.
Tonight I took the kids to the mall. Something we do only rarely. What a great time we had. The sales girl was so good at Bath and Body we actually bought stuff! The body sprays were on sale, only five bucks each. (we use them for air freshener) She said she had a coupon behind the cabinet that if we bought 2 she could give us one free. OKAY THEN! So we came home with 3 scents for the price of what one would have cost originally. This is something we never do. Maliea got a lotion for her hands in the Sweet Pea scent that she loves. I got Sensual Amber, Chaiya- Japanese Cherry Blossom and Quayde - Pink Grapefruit. Lydia got the Chocolatina book from Barnes and Noble! Lydia loves this story soooooo much. We have to check it out from the library at least once a month. So we spent like $25 and we all felt so good to have something. Money has been a little tight and it was really nice to just have an unnecessary treat. Oh and Thayne got a strand of fake bear grass which he loves to flick around and try to hit people with. It was what he wanted....really!

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really mean that when you say "So you see, it's not just about my sister"???
I hope she doesn't read this blog. I know that if I had a sister who wrote something like that about me and my wedding it would be very hard for me to ever speak to her again. Thank Goodness for Vegas!!! and that I never had to deal with the stress of planning a wedding.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Trac said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home