Friday, January 20, 2006

Happy Birthday Quayde

Ten years ago , I had a little boy. Okay so he wasn't so little either at 9lbs 60z. My world completely changed. How different could a little boy be? Well....... after two girls he was quite the shock. Now I have a double digit son who is kind and loving. Who makes me smile every single day. Who still has his childhood wonder and innocence intact. I have a boy who is the joy of my life. It has been a long hard ten years and he has survived with a noble heart. Happy Birthday Quayde. Thank you for letting me be your mom!
His question today was.."Do you think I will make it to a triple digit birthday?" I hope he does and lives every minute of it.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us celebrate your birthday with you Quayde! We so much appreciate your being born 10 (wow!) years ago!! May your next 10 be filled with great loads of fun and love!
Love, Kristi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home