Sunday, September 17, 2006

The time is now

In the quest for BEing......the time is now.
So my birthday came and went. Unlike other years I have not had the opportunity to take some time for myself for contemplation and reflection.
I find this time of my life is one of whirling winds. I am the mother of a toddler again at 39. An active toddler. He and Lydia are an amazing pair and this next year will be full of laughter and joy. At the same time I find that my friends are moving on past early motherhood chores, finding their passions, taking time for their needs. I am not envious just curious. Curious as where the winds are taking me and how I am creating this path in my journey.
Here's a wonderful site....go down about 3/4 of the way to watch the little film. Consider pre-ordering the book and dvd for yourself, friends etc... It helps little ones like Lydia to have a special "wish" granted. Several of my online campomelic family friends have been able to go on Make-A-Wish trips. Some of their kids have died in the past year and half. These trips make incredible happy memories for them.
So onto the quest of BEing.......being real and having a blast doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home