Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday

As many of you know I am the children's music director at our church. This Sunday was a major deal..we had our year end program showcasing everything the kids have learned and all the songs that go with our theme. It was incredible! We have a significant portion of Spanish speaking children and so part of our program was in Spanish. We had them sing a main song with the English-speaking children joining in(in Spanish). I am betting that we didn't get the words all quite correct but the Spirit that was felt there brought lots of people to tears. I had large posters that I held up from the back to try and help us and the Bishop was chuckling watching me try to juggle it all. Oh I love that man, he is a great leader! It was a wonderful Sunday and the children were even reverent until primary time when they had had quite enough of sitting still for lessons etc.. I am so pleased with how hard each one of those kids worked to learn their parts and to sing their best. It is such a joy to be their music leader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home