Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Question

My question for you tonight.....Yes you...is this; Are you really happy? Are you feeling joy and lightness in your daily activities? Or are you "comfortable" existing?
So you haven't made the commitment to BEing joyful. hummmm
Is it because maybe you are thinking it is too much work or life's circumstances are just weighing you down too much?
Let's start with this; list ten things that made you happy today. If you can't do ten write down five.
Here's my list:
1. Lydia - This amazing angel blows me away everyday with who she is. Tonight she imagined a string of silk into a frog, a necklace, package wrapping etc...
2. Free makeup samples - Costco gave out makeup samples and I have been having fun experimenting with new colors and what Quayde called 'wrinkle release' cream :)
3. Being Creative - I love being expressive and creating beautiful things.
4. English Toffee Tea - A simple luxury in a mug
5. Good Music - My very best friend burned me new cd's!
6. So of course this next one has to be SINGING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!
7. Manifesting - still surprises me and makes me smile every single time things just appear.
8. Being able to gift- I love to send just because gifts
9. Uplifting movies- Ones about having the courage to feel and live triumphantly again
and
10. The dancing / playing mice who are running around like mad and scurrying everywhere in this living room of mine. ( I know I still need to rid our home of them tomorrow!)

I want to know what makes you happy today... what makes you smile and laugh. Let me know!

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Ninny said...

Ahhhh- the mice. I remember the family that lived in our kitchen. We'd sit on the couch in the living room and watch them play every evening. Good times!
I'll post my ten on my blog tonight- this is going to be tooo easy!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

10 aspects of me that create a being of happiness:
1. Feeling the gentle, and sometimes intense, flow of my Soul coursing through my body.
2. Peaceful thoughts floating through my head in the midst of a chaotic day.
3. The buzzy feelings of vibrancy that tingle through my body.
4. Hearing the inspiring voice of the Spirit within me, creating wonder in my life.
5. My body, that feels fully many many states of being. Yum!
6. Embodying my Soul's purpose, an aspect of that is "to inspire others with wonder."
7. My Essence pace, which when I slow down and connect with it creates a total Being of ease and harmony.
8. Being states...that create an opening of my breath, an uprising of energy through my body, and a smile radiating from my heart.
9. Being physically healthy!
10. Conscious commitments that direct my reality, and the unconscious commitments that also direct my reality lol...and the gifts and tools I've embodied to shift what I don't want into what I do want. :)

How's that Trac? I'm appreciating your toss and how it has reminded me that Being begins within... and that in Being with intention we can have chaos happening outside of us and find the joy and magic within the chaos.

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) The sudden appearance of a roadrunner.....I turned around and there he was in my kitchen window maybe three feet away. What is it that roadrunners tell us?

2) I have two bead necklaces made by Nat and Mark Andrew. Wonderful stuff

3) I wrote an "I love you" message on my bathroom mirror in lipstick. I woke up this morning to a "u r loved 2!" message.

4) I bought a French manicure set and used it last night. Simple delight.

5) Reading "Robin Hood" with Nat. Butcher looks like buttcher, by the way.

6) Lindy, the cockatiel, sitting on my shoulder poofing, primping, and enjoying being here.

7) Walking with Anita, my neighbor, and Kirby, my dog. Arizona is beautiful, even in the wind.

8) I am planning to go to Houston to see my niece perform and my other niece play ball. A mixture of yippee and agh.

9) Nat got up earlier than the rest of us, and got his math done. Too cool.

10) I received a letter and pictures from my friend in England. Steam plowing (or ploughing, as the English spell it). Interesting stuff.

Love ya,
Helena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home